TCS Live will take place between four event sites throughout the University of Michigan and Downtown Ann Arbor. They include:
- Hill Auditorium – Located on the University of Michigan Campus, Hill Auditorium will play host to our Keynote Presentations, Off-Ice Sessions and Exhibitor Hall.
- Yost Ice Arena – One of the best “barns” in college hockey and the home of the University of Michigan Hockey Team – Yost Ice Arena will host all TCS Live on-ice presentations.
- Conor O’Neill’s – An Irish pub in downtown Ann Arbor, Conor O’Neill’s will be the location for TCS Live Overtime with networking socials and live podcast recordings.
- HopCat – Neighboring Hill Auditorium, HopCat will host the Hudl Social Reception for all attendees.
Centrally located within driving distance from many major hockey hubs in both the US and Canada, Ann Arbor is only 25 minutes from the Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW). There are many affordable and hassle-free options for transportation between Ann Arbor and DTW, such as car rentals and airport shuttles but is a walkable city and won’t require a car to enjoy the event or everything the city has to offer once you arrive.
- AirRide: Offers near-hourly service each day between Ann Arbor and Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW). Fares are $12 each way, with advance reservations. Boarding/pick-up locations are at Blake Transit Center and Kensington Hotel. For schedules and reservations, visit TheRide.org for more information.
- Taxi/Shuttle Service: There are many taxis, shuttles and private cars that specifically operate as airport transportation between Ann Arbor and DTW.
We have teamed up with EventConnect to make it easier than ever to access accommodations at the best rates.
- Best-available group rates at TCS Live host hotels
- Group-friendly cancellation policies, including protecting from COVID-19 event cancellation
- Easy-to-use booking platform
- Dedicated Team Support staff
Stay tuned for information on host hotels and bookings coming soon.
The safety of our attendees is a top priority. Recognizing the rapidly changing landscape surrounding COVID-19, The Coaches Site will comply with the policy and guidelines for indoor events, provided by the University of Michigan.
Effective March 14, 2022, The University of Michigan no longer requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination, negative-test protocol or face masks for indoor events.