Thank you for your interest in participating in The Coaches Site Live. Before you proceed to purchase tickets, we recommend you to go through the following terms and conditions:
The Coaches site will be following the COVID-19 safety guidelines and policies set by the University of Michigan. For the latest information on what is required to attend an event on the university campus please review their policies here https://mgoblue.com/sports/2022/1/1/university-of-michigan-vaccination-policy.aspx
The Coaches Site is not responsible to allow attendance in person to The Coaches Site live for anyone not adhering to these policies as they are a requirement for entry to the venues.
The Fine Print
- In this section, words like ‘holder’, ‘bearer’, and ‘purchaser’ will refer to you – the person who will buy the tickets to The Coaches Site Live. On the other hand, ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘issuer’, ‘provider’ and similar terms will indicate the organisers of The Coaches Site Live – The Coaches Site Inc.
- Please note that The Coaches Site Inc reserves the right to make changes, revisions, and amendments, or add/remove sections from this set of terms and conditions – without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be duly reflected on the website of the organiser https://thecoachessitelive.com/. These changes will relate back to the date of purchase of The Coaches Site Live tickets.
- The ticket you purchase represents a revocable license for you to access University of Michigan on June 15-17th, 2022, when The Coaches Site Live is scheduled to be hosted. The license includes the revocable right to attending the The Coaches Site Live. This license can be revoked at any time by the issuer at its sole discretion, without any prior notifications or compensation options. If the license is revoked, you will not be granted entry at the venue.
- The bearer has to assume full responsibility of the The Coaches Site Live tickets, once (s)he receives it. The Coaches Site Inc has no liabilities – financial, legal, or otherwise – in case the delivered tickets are stolen, lost, damaged, destroyed or rendered unusable in any other way.
- Kindly note that https://thecoachessitelive.com/ is the sole authorised source for purchasing The Coaches Site Live tickets. If you obtain your ticket(s) from any other unauthorised source, you take on the risks of those tickets turning out to be counterfeit or reported to be stolen. The issuer has the right to dishonour such stolen/counterfeit tickets and declare them as void.
- The Coaches Site Live tickets delivered to you are not meant to be used for illegal reselling, copying, reproducing, or misrepresenting in any form. You cannot use the ticket(s) for any promotional/advertising purposes either (including sweepstakes and competitions) without our prior approval. Any proven record of such activities will result in immediate seizure and cancellation of your ticket(s).
- Please note that The Coaches Site Live tickets cannot be redeemed against cash, credits, or any other benefits.
- The Coaches Site Inc has the right to investigate if there has been any violation of the The Coaches Site Live ticketing terms and conditions. In case of any conflicts, the decision of The Coaches Site Inc will be deemed final (i.e., the issuer will remain the final arbiter in cases of disputes).
- The event service will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as The Coaches Site Live starts on June 15th. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.
- If you are not able to access any particular section(s) of the venue – Michigan State University – due to delays, federal regulations, organiser policies, weather-related problems, emergencies, venue shutdown/evacuation or any other reason, you will not be eligible for any refunds or future credits.
- If The Coaches Site Live is cancelled in its entirety due to any unforeseen circumstances, The Coaches Site Inc has the sole and absolute right to:
- i) reschedule the event, or
- ii) issue a partial/full refund, or
- iii) not issue any refunds.
Please note that the decision of the issuer in such cases will be deemed final and binding.
- If The Coaches Site Live is cancelled due to any factors or causes not in the control of the issuer, the latter will offer a partial or full refund, or postpone the event, or provide a comparable ‘make good’ option. These factors will be inclusive of, but not limited to, natural disasters, federal/state announcements, strikes, delays in production, and the like. Once again, the decision of The Coaches Site Inc will be considered final.
- If The Coaches Site Live has to be rescheduled to other dates, you will not be eligible for any refunds. In case the event is fully canceled, the refund, if issued, will include ONLY the face value/printed value of the ticket(s). The bearer cannot, under any circumstances, claim refunds on shipping fees, processing fees, handling fees, and such other charges.
- Losses, if any, occurring due to foreign exchange fluctuations at the time of refunds, have to be borne by the purchaser. The Coaches Site Inc cannot be, in any way, held liable for that.
- All ticket sales are deemed as FINAL TRANSACTIONS. There will be no ticket returns/exchanges/cancellations.
- The Coaches Site Live is a ‘rain or shine’ event. By purchasing the event tickets, you automatically confirm that you/the attendee(s) are of the ‘minimum age’ or older, at the time of buying the ticket(s). The ‘minimum age’ for attending The Coaches Site Live is 21.
- By purchasing the event tickets, you automatically confirm that you/the attendee(s) are of the ‘minimum age’ or older, at the time of buying the ticket(s). The ‘minimum age’ for attending The Coaches Site Live is 21.
- If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to The Coaches Site Live. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
- At the time of entering the event venue, you are required to produce the ticket and a valid identification document (ID). By presenting an ID, you confirm that all details present on it are accurate and updated.
- By purchasing The Coaches Site Live tickets and presenting the same at the venue, you give your consent to The Coaches Site Inc to collect certain information about yourself (name, picture, date of birth, gender, address, etc.) for verification and storage.
- You hereby agree to forego all types of surcharge claims – full or in part – and all claims & entitlements related to it.
- The Coaches Site Inc does not take any responsibility to personal/financial damages caused to you at the venue, or for any items lost/stolen/misplaced at the venue. Financial reimbursement claims on these counts will not be entertained.
- The Coaches Site Live and The Coaches Site Inc follow a common ‘zero-tolerance policy’ towards unauthorised drug usage or carrying at the venue, AND towards any type of behaviour/actions that can be interpreted as lewd or obscene. If you are found in possession of prohibited items at The Coaches Site Live and/or if you indulge in any objectionable action, your participation in the event will be terminated immediately. Your event ticket(s) will become void from that point on.
- Please note that you purchase The Coaches Site Live tickets on your own free will. As such, you do not have the right to initiate a chargeback claim or dispute on the provider of the credit card/debit card that had been used for the transaction. Further refund/return/cancellation requests will not be entertained either.
- In all cases of disputes between the ticket-bearer and the ticket-issuer, the decision of the latter will be deemed final. In case a dispute cannot be resolved, the help of an independent third-party arbiter will be sought.
We really hope you will have a great time at The Coaches Site Live. You can get your tickets here https://thecoachessitelive.com/register/.
Contact us HERE for questions related to The Coaches Site Live.