Thinking about attending TCS Live but not sure which Track to choose? If your answer is yes, then this article is for you!
The game of hockey is quickly evolving. Each year there’s new methods and data for coaches to optimize their player’s development, understand their team’s performance and improve the decisions they make behind the bench. The TCS Live conference is here to help coaches experience the evolution of the game and learn the most innovative content available.
For this year’s event, we’ve created two unique tracks to help coaches hone their specialties. Alongside our General Admission, we’re excited to host the new Video & Analytics Track at the 2023 TCS Live.
While the tracks are priced at the same rate and both include 35+ presentations, evening social events and continuing education credits, there are a few key differences that you should know before securing your seat.
GENERAL ADMISSION TRACK
General Admission ticket holders will have access to all keynotes and on-ice presentations. The topics will be diverse and cover a holistic view of coaching in today’s game. We’ll dive into skill development, game tactics, leadership & mindset practices, and share stories from some of hockey’s best and brightest coaches.
To give you a taste of what to expect at this year’s conference, here are a few presentations from the 2022 TCS Live:
- Creating Offence Inside the Decision Zone, with Brandon Naurato
- Building a Culture for Big Moments, with Matt McIlvane
- How to Teach and Sell Team Defence, by André Tourigny
- Designing a Minor Hockey Practice Focused on Player Development, with Brock Sheahan
- Building Resiliency in your Players & Program, with Cara Morey
- Foundations of High Performance Skating, with Pat Malloy
If you’re a Head Coach, Assistant Coach, Program Director or a Specialty Skills Coach, then this is the choice for you.
VIDEO & ANALYTICS TRACK
Video & Analytics Track attendees will get to experience all keynotes, select on-ice sessions and 6 exclusive video and analytics presentations. These specialized presentations are available to a small group of just 50 coaches and will provide an intimate setting to learn from industry leaders.
By attending the V&A presentations, you’ll learn:
- What a day in the life of a professional video coach is like
- How you can use video and analytics to improve player development
- Opportunities to improve communication and decision making with your coaching staff
If you are a current or aspiring Video Coach looking to better utilize your current technology resources, or trying to improve how you incorporate data into practice and game preparation, this is the choice for you.
No matter what level of coach you are, or what area of coaching you specialize in, TCS Live has something for you. Come experience the evolution of the game with today’s top coaches, performance leaders and our global community at hockey’s premier coaching conference.